- Multi-period processing permits entering invoices and manual checks into any number of open periods without loss of date-sensitive reporting.
- User-defined data retention scheduled for invoice batches and A/P history.
- Vendor invoices and history can be viewed onscreen or printed.
- Integration with the AMS General Ledger provides distribution from the A/P Expenses Journal and the A/P Check writing and Cash Journals.
- Ability to upload invoice entry from a spreadsheet.
- Integration with the AMS Profit Analysis Application.
- Interactive Screen for batch entry of invoices and manual checks. This permits on-screen review and correction of entries and batch control totals within open batches.
- Monthly A/P expense journals can be re-posted into open general ledger General Ledger periods.
- No required period-end purge procedures.