What is this feature, why does it exist, what problem does it solve?
Table of Contents
Where Is It Found
- View into Real-time status of picking operations for warehouse managment
- Reduced picking errors with barcode scanning
- Greater efficency for drivers, no more returning to collect or turn in paper picks
- Drivers can report picking exceptions in real time, no more paper notes
- Warehouse managment can assigns picks to drivers on the fly, or drivers can choose their own
Feature Setup & Control
Feature Overview & Examples
General Picking Procedure
Choosing What To Work On
Scanning Picking Up Product
Inbound Processing, Assigning Licence Plate Barcodes To Product
Questions and Limitations
Will prevent staged (hold in 20-reserved status) transactions, with the exception of staged receives
Will prevent reversals unless no transactions against the plate numbers
What IS a plate?
A "plate" is a virtual container that lives in a lane. The plate can contain one or more products.